The Merritt Gooseneck Aluminum Stock Trailer
Legendary Merritt® Toughness is Built into Every Merritt® Trailer. Lowest life cycle cost and Greater resale value are key words when talking about the Aluminum Gooseneck Stock Trailer by Merritt® Equipment. Every bit as tough as the Merritt® large commercial trailers. Request a quote today!
The Merritt Aluminum Load Floor Gooseneck Stock trailers are available in 16', 20', 24’, 28' & 32’ lengths.
The Merritt Aluminum Flat Floor Gooseneck Stock trailers are available in 16', 20', & 24’ lengths.
Merritt 7'x24' with the Goldline Option
24' Merritt with Rear Roll Up Door option
Merritt Gooseneck Aluminum Stock Trailers: THE ADJUSTABLE GATE OPTION.
The Adjustable Gate Option is available in a Full-Swing, Swing Open Pass Through Gate, and a Slide Open Pass Through Gate. This new gate option from Merritt Equipment Company is designed for the stocker operation that needs to haul multiple classes of livestock. The design principles of this adjustable gate were founded around ease of use, the comfort of livestock, and long-term durability. The benefits of this adjustable gate include low profile roof-bow mounted adjustment tracks to maintain loadable space, nylon adjustment brackets and rubber blocks to prevent wear from vibration and to reduce unwanted noise, while locking mechanisms at 4 points and a center of gravity that hangs from the top rail will keep wear on the locks and latches to a minimum.
The photogallery below contains the pictures of numerous optional features.
Merritt Aluminum Gooseneck Stock Trailers are Standard with the following features
- Width: 7' Wide or 84” Inside Width
- Height: 6'8" Tall or 80" Interior Height Clearance Floor to Roof Bow
- 98" Exterior Height with 235/85 R 16 Tires
- Gooseneck Nose Compartment Inside Opening 27"
- Ground Clearance: 14" from side rail to ground
- Ground Clearance: 17" step up from floor to ground
- Punched Aluminum Sides for Ventilation and Strength
- Uprights: 1"x4 3/8" Extruded Aluminum Hat Posts for Added Strength
- One Piece Roof Construction Using .050 Stretched Aluminum Sheet
- Welded .112 High Grip Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring with 4-Rib Corrugation Pattern for Added Strength & Traction
- 3" Structural Aluminum I-Beam Cross Members Welded to the Floor
- Tapered Front Nose with High Luster Aluminum Radius Corners (7' 9" Long Nose)
- Calf Gate in Gooseneck Nose
- 1-Solid Center Divide Gate Hinged from Curb-Side, with Outside Latch Release (on 16’, 20’, & 24’ models)
- 2-Solid Center Divide Gates Hinged from Curb-Side, with Outside Latch Release (on 28’, & 32’ models)
- Full Width Swinging Rear Gate with Left Side Sliding Door with Cam Lock
- Full Width Rubber Dock Bumper and Underside Skid Plates
- (2) 7,000# Dexter Torsion Axles with EZ Lube Hubs and Electric Brakes on All Wheels (on 16’, 20’, & 24’ models)
- (2) 8,000# Dexter Torsion Axles with EZ Lube Hubs and Electric Brakes on All Wheels (on 28’ models)
- (3) 7,000# Dexter Torsion Axles with EZ Lube Hubs and Electric Brakes on All Wheels (on 32’ model)
- 12,000# Heavy Duty Dropleg Spring Retraction Jack
- 2 5/16” Diameter Ball Hitch with Adjustable Coupler Height
- Spare Tire & Wheel
- Spare Tire Carrier Mounted Curb Side of Front Drop Leg Jack
- 235/85 R16 E 10 Ply Radial Tires
- Sealed Automotive Style Electrical Harness Mounted Overhead in the Roof Cove Area to Protect Wiring
- Bright Finish Wheel Covers
- 34" Wide Access Door on Driver Side
- D.O.T. Tape
- (1) Interior Dome Light with Switch at the Rear of the Trailer (on 16' & 20' models)
- (2) Interior Dome Lights with (1) Per Compartment with Switch at the Rear of the Trailer (on 24' & 28' models)
- (3) Interior Dome Lights with (1) Per Compartment with Switch at the Rear of the Trailer (on 32' model)
- Mid-Mount Turn Signals (1) Per Side (on 28' & 32' models)
- Breakaway Battery, Switch & Box
- Safety Chains with Hooks
Optional features for Merritt Gooseneck Aluminum Stock Trailers
- Option #2000 Front nose compartment access door, roadside location (Door in Left Side of Nose)
- Option #2001 Roll Up Door in Rear Gate on the Left Side ILO standard sliding rear gate
- Option #2007 Front nose compartment access door, curbside location (Door in Right Side of Nose)
- Option #2008 Front Access Door on curbside location (Right Side) ILO Standard Roadside (Left Side) Location
- Option #2005 Add 2nd Full Swing Divide Gate. Add Swinging Divide Gate to Make 3 Compartments. (2 Full Swing Divide Gates)
- Option #2006 Sliding Combo Gate with Full Swing Divide Gate ILO Standard Swinging Divide Gate (1 Slide Full Swing Divide Gate)
- Option #2009 Sliding Combo Gate with Full Swing Divide Gate. Add 2nd Sliding Combo Gate with Full Swing Divide Gate to Make 3 Compartments. (2 Slide Full Swing Divide Gates)
- Option #2016 Swing Combo Gate, in center divide gate, ILO the standard Full Swing Divide Gate
- Option #2022 Canadian Compliance
- Option #2010 Extra Marker Lights (2 Extra Marker Lights Per Side Mounted on the Top Rail)
- Option #2023 Three I.D. Marker Lights Located on the Front Top Rail
- Option #2024 Mid-Turn Lights (One Each Side) Extra oval amber lights for marker and turn signal location (Standard on 28' & 32' Models)
- Option #2011 Extra interior load light. Available on interior road side cove only.
- Option #2012 Extra rear stop and tail lights. Includes two tail lights, one each side of rear, located above the standard tail lights.
- Option #2013 Rear header exterior load lights. Includes two lights and on/off switch at the rear.
- Option #2025 LED tail light bulb ILO incandescent light bulb
- Option #2026 LED marker light bulb ILO incandescent light bulb
- Option #2027 LED mid-turn light bulb ILO incandescent light bulb
- Option #844 Lighted Sign mounted front end of the gooseneck
- Option #840 Sign, clear plate, white vinyl background with standard lettering
- Option #855 Sign, clear plate, vinyl background with custom lettering
- Option #846 Sign, clear plate, vinyl background with custom artwork
- Option #2002 Goldline Top Rail. Includes the gold anodized top rail cover permanently attached to the top rail, sides only.
- Option #2004 Outside Tie Loops.
- Option #2021 Inside Tie Loops.
- Hole Plug Kits